Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Auntie Em's Visit

We had a lot of fun this weekend! My sister, Emily, was working in San Francisco and decided to take a train up to visit us for a day with her friend Sue. Then, the next day my parents had a work reunion thing in the Bay Area and spent a day with us as well!! So, I have tons to post! We also had our Ward Trunk or Treat, and we carved our pumpkins....so brace yourself for lots of photos and posts!

Brianna adored Emily and had so much fun with her that she keeps asking about her now that she's gone! Emily taught her this little dance where they sang"doo do loodle doo do loo"and she does it all the time now! Here they are doing it together!


She had so much fun playing with Emily, whether it was silly games or just throwing and catching a ball!


Emily and Sue came late Sunday evening and the next morning we drove Sue to the airport and went to the zoo!
Brianna loved the monkeys! The monkeys in this cage were howling so loud that I thought they were siren at first! This is her response to all the noise!We found some chimpanzee statues and Brianna kept kissing this one because his lips looked like he was puckering!

3 comments:

Christine said...

looks like you had a fun day!

Matthew Gardner said...

I think the kangaroo picture is my favorite....ever.

Emily Gardner said...

Umm . . . Erin, where is the picture of your AMAZING dance move in your lovely tutu? This girl has skills people! I keep practicing my doodle-doo dance to keep up with Bri.