Thursday, October 02, 2008

Key Fobs Now on Etsy!!!

For all of those that have been asking, I finally listed the rest of my key fobs on my etsy site today! They are now available to purchase, but you have to have an etsy account (which is free and simple to do). From today until next Thursday they will be on sale for $6.00. After that they will go back up to $6.50. If you don't see what you're looking for, I just ordered more supplies and will make several new ones. When they supplies come I'll add more. If you have a color combination you want, or a different size, let me know and I can make a custom order for you!
www.erinnoel8.etsy.com

I still haven't gotten around to taking the pictures of my other etsy items from the craft fair, but they'll be up soon!!! Once listed there will be a sale: Buy any 4 items and get 10% off your total purchase. Please make note that if you are a California resident I do have to charge sales tax, which is 7.75% and a new invoice will be sent to you via pay pal!

There are 2 of these blue ones available and 1 of everything else:

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I still want one of these. I've been meaning to come "shopping" since the day Mason was born...remember how I had to cancel cuz I was going into labor?! ha ha ha! Let me know when works for you next week...I may not be at Play Group btw, Tuesday is busy for me. ;)

Emily Gardner said...

I'll buy one of these if you have any left when I come to visit. They are really cute.