Thursday, April 05, 2012

Spring Grass

I've had a bunch of photoshoots lately in this park with the tall grass. When I first found it, I pictured my girls in spring outfits in a photoshoot. Since my mini sessions got rained out and I keep having to go back to the same park over and over for each family, I decided to drag mine along on Monday. We did a quick mini session, then had a family picnic and Family Home Evening in the park! It was fun! Miranda is at a really awkward stage for photos and she "over smiles" or makes really strange faces! So, I didn't get too many of her with our limited time. However, Brianna is always one to work the camera! Here are my favorites from the other night!
I want to blow a few up on metal prints for my house....any suggestions on which are your favorites?














1 comment:

kim said...

I love that first pic of the two of them. There are tons of beautiful pictures in there, but that is my favorite.

I hope you have lots of wall space because it must be so hard to not want to print huge pictures of your girls all the time--you take such beautiful ones!