Friday, January 20, 2012

Matt and Sara Wedding

My brother, Matthew, got married on December 28th. His lovely wife, Sara, is amazing and we are so excited to have her as part of our family! The girls and I were able to make it to LA for the wedding, but Chad had to work so we left him home on his birthday! We missed him but were grateful to see my family and be there for such a wonderful wedding! I will be posting some of these pictures on my blog so they can be viewed bigger and better. (Please note, I was not the photographer, and was just taking random pictures as my children allowed!)


Miranda ran up and gave Sara big hug as they came out of the temple. She said, "I just love Sara!" She was also cracking us up and kept calling the Angel Moroni a trophy. The next morning at breakfast, Panda leaned over to everyone like she had a secret and said, "Hey guys!!! I saw Jesus!" We all started laughing. She had seen a statue of the savior at the Visitor Center while we were in the temple!




My little posers!

Our side of the family that made it for the wedding (minus the bride and groom!)

Welcome the family Sara. We are just sad you live on the opposite coast so we can't see you more! (and Matt too!)

No comments: